The Home Grown Highway of dreams leads to the corner of Clark Street and Addison Avenue in Chicago, Illinois. It's Wrigley Field, the home of the Chicago Cubs, The Loveable Losers who last won the World Series in 1908. When P. K. Wrigley, the chewing gum magnate, became the owner of the Cubs in 1926, he changed the name of Cubs Park to Wrigley Field, the oldest National League baseball park in use by the Cubs since 1916. We spent time with the Cubs Band, The Loveable Winners. The Cubs Band, a brainchild of its leader Ted Butterman, have been playing the Cubs home games for 32 years. Though the Cubs lost again, the Cubs Band played on to the delight of the loyal, but suffering, fans.
- Girlie Flicks
Polaroids and Snapshots
- 2011 April: Mariposa, California
- 2015 January: Santa Paula
- 2015 March: Monterey Jazz Bash by the Bay
- 2015 April: Seattle
- 2015 July: Angoon
- 2015 August: Mendenhall Glacier
- 2015 September: Eureka Springs
- 2016 January: Monterey
- 2016 January: Seattle
- 2016 May: Disneyland
- 2016: August Cincinnati ALL FRETS
- 2017 May: Seattle
- 2017 June: Natural Bridges
- The Nickelodeon
- Travel Log with Home Grown Highways Fans
- Home Cookin'
- Around the World in 80 Days
- Contact Us
- Full Catalog
Fasten your seat belts, and enjoy the ride across the USA and beyond with Lew Green.